Topic: I need to contact an admin

I am posting in regards to getting my name removed from legit-proof. I have attempted to contact the email on the "Contact-Us" page multiple times without a reply. I need an admin to get in contact with me via the forum message system.

Re: I need to contact an admin

Why you wanna get removed from legit proof? No longer wana be legit? Lol just kidding. Just give it some time

Please link to the post you are referring to.

I don't think he is referring to any link. He said he contacted Legit-Proof with an email.

suL wrote:

I don't think he is referring to any link. He said he contacted Legit-Proof with an email.

You're right, sorry.

I have given it time. Three emails over the course of several months. I also went ahead and messaged a user named admin with the links to the information I want removed, but havent received a reply there either.

I want to contact someone around here that will respond to me. If any forum members around here can get into contact with such a person and point him in the direction of this thread it would be much appreciated.

Again. I would like an admin to contact me through the forum message system so I can sort this out.

Last edited by analogmachine (2011-10-23 03:41:17)

Was there any resolve to this issue? I'm having the same problem.

I sent you a pm digital (interesting play on my name wink ). An admin contacted me and I responded with links to the information I wanted removed, but I didn't get a reply back and am unsure if my message was received.

Have you tried the IRC contact?

Yea, i tried logging into their irc channel at one point, but no one was on. I haven't tried really staying on for a long period of time, so there might be something to that. Let me know if that works out for you